Maximizing Your Retirement Income
- Simple Strategies to Reduce Taxes Under the New Tax Law
- Recent Changes to Social Security that Everyone Should Know
- The Fate of a Department of Labor Rule that Could Affect Your Retirement Accounts
- Biggest Change to the Tax Code Since 1986 (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- Strategies to Maximize your Social Security Benefits and Income in Retirement
Columbia, MO Area
Dates & Times: Wednesday, September 19th, Wednesday, October 10th, OR Wednesday, November 7th. All dates start at 6 P.M.
Location: Moberly Area Community College - Columbia Campus
Address: 601 Business Loop 70 West, Columbia, MO 65203
Complimentary refreshments will be provided at all of the events
Due to limited availability, only 4 tickets max per caller please. Tickets to the event are free, but they won't last long. Call to reserve your seats today!
Not endorsed by or affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.